Provide information to women and health care providers on those areas in which differences between men and women exist (1)
|Milestone Description||Milestone Date||Milestone Status||Milestone Completion Date|
1. Develop health education fact sheets and brochures about diabetes medicines, insulin, and glucose meters in English, Spanish, and other languages to promote consumer understanding and encourage patient/provider dialogue
2. Complete evaluation and funding of applications by FDA researchers and award funding for intramural studies on women's health and sex differences
3. Partner with the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy to develop an updated Women's Health Curriculum for the US Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy
- (1) This Office of Women’s Health (OWH) project is an ongoing effort. The milestones listed are only the most recent examples of OWH's work in this area.
- (2) Revised milestone dates will be provided in italics under the original milestone date.
Key Projects Legend
|Not Yet Started||Work for specific milestone has not yet been started.|
|Completed||Milestone and/or overall project is completed.|
|On Track||Milestone - On track for completion by milestone deadline. Quarter status - Project is on track for completion based on overall milestone status.|
|On Hold||Milestone - On hold, but deadline for completion has not passed. Quarter status - Project is on hold, based on overall milestone status.|
|Delayed||Milestone - Delayed as it has not been completed and deadline has passed. Quarter status - Project is delayed based on overall milestone status.|
Note: The data provided on this website is produced on an ongoing basis for performance management purposes and is subject to change due to updates of preliminary estimates, corrections, or other reasons. In addition, FDA may change the type or amount of data provided on this website at any time. Information marked as "Completed" may include measures and/or key projects for which activities are ongoing but no longer tracked as part of FDA-TRACK.