To select items in the multiple select boxes on the Member Data and Interests page:
If you are using the mouse and keyboard,
If you are using only the keyboard,
- use the mouse to choose a select box.
Within a select box,
- click on a single item to select it.
- to select more than one item, hold down the "Control" button on your keyboard and click on all the items you want.
- to unselect one or more items from the selected group, click on the items you want to unselect while holding down the "Control" button.
- to unselect all items in the select box, click on "Undo Selections", without the "Control" button pressed.
- use the Tab button to move Down from one select box to another
- hold down the "Shift" button and press the "Tab" button to move Up from one select box to another.
Within a select box
- to select only one item, use the arrow keys to select the item>
- to select more than one item if all items are next to one another in the list, hold down the "Shift" button and use the arrow keys to select the items next to each other (contiguous items).
- to select more than one item and the items are not next to each other in the list,
- hold down the "Shift" key
- press "F8" at the top of the keyboard
- use the arrow keys to move up and down in the list, using the "Spacebar" to select, or unselect the list items
- to unselect all items in the select box, use the up arrow key to move "Undo Selections" at the top of the select list.
Updated on January 18, 2006 at 06:35:05
CDRH Home Page | CDRH A-Z Index | Contact CDRH | Accessibility | Disclaimer
FDA Home Page | Search FDA Site | FDA A-Z Index | Contact FDA | HHS Home Page
Center for Devices and Radiological Health / CDRH