Information current as of noon September 22, 2010
185 entries in list
2009 H1N1 (Swine) Flu Virus: Main Page
Report Suspected Fraudulent Products or Criminal Activity Associated with H1N1 Flu Virus (Swine Flu)
Get the H1N1 Fraudulent Products Widget
Topics on this Page
- Purpose of the Fraudulent Products List
- Consumer Considerations about the Products List
- View Products List
This list is intended to alert consumers about Web sites that are or were illegally marketing unapproved, uncleared, or unauthorized products in relation to the 2009 H1N1 Flu Virus (sometimes referred to as the “swine flu” virus). Note that until evidence to the contrary is presented to FDA, the owner of the listed Web site is considered responsible for promoting the unapproved, uncleared, or unauthorized products. The uses related to the 2009 H1N1 Flu Virus are not necessarily being promoted by the manufacturers of the products.
- This list does not include every Web site that is marketing products related to the 2009 H1N1 Flu Virus without FDA approval, clearance, or authorization, only those Web sites to which FDA has issued a warning letter.
- Even if a Web site is not included in this list, consumers should exercise caution before purchasing over the Internet any product purporting to diagnose, mitigate, prevent, treat, or cure the 2009 H1N1 Flu Virus.
- Please note that some of these products may be approved or cleared by FDA for other medical uses. The fact that a product is listed on this page indicates ONLY that the products are not cleared, approved, or authorized for the diagnosis, mitigation, prevention, treatment, or cure of the 2009 H1N1 flu virus.
Once included, all Web sites and products will remain listed. After FDA has verified that the products or the objectionable claims related to the 2009 H1N1 Flu Virus have been removed from the Web site, this information will be added to the list.
The information is current as of the date indicated. If we learn that any information is not accurate, we will revise the list as soon as possible.
Important note: Consumers are advised that FDA has not determined whether these Web sites include products promoted for uses not related to the 2009 H1N1 Flu Virus that are also illegally marketed because they are not approved, cleared, or authorized by FDA for those other uses.
Brand Name: Wellness Resources
Product Name: Activator Plus
Website contains Unapproved/ Uncleared/ Unauthorized Product (Yes/No) No