Timeline (Infographic): Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act
The Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act (Tobacco Control Act) is an important piece of legislation with many requirements. This infographic illustrates the history, rationale and major events associated with the Act. The Tobacco Control Act provides all of the events, deadlines and requirements in full and should be used as the final resource for information about the Act.
* Use the + and - buttons to zoom in and out; use your mouse to move the zoomed in infographic left, right, up or down
- Download a PDF version (in landscape format) of the infographic by clicking the "PDF" button; the infographic prints best in legal (8.5 X 14 inches) size and above
- You can also view the infographic in full size by clicking the "JPEG" icon (right click your mouse to download the image)
- Print the infographic by clicking the printer icon (the infographic is optimized to print on 8.5 X 14 inch paper)
- Please share this infographic by using the Facebook, Twitter and email buttons above
- You can also embed the infographic on your website or blog by clicking the "embed code" button, copying the displayed code and pasting it on to your site
The infographic can be viewed in an accessible HTML format as well.